You could retreat to Mexico for a time of peace, reflection, relaxation and joy?
Join us February 3rd on the quiet, secluded and beautiful western coast of Mexico at a private retreat with awe-inspiring views and open arms for all.
Yelapa, Mexico February 3rd - 7th, 2021
Fly into Puerto Vallarta (PVR -- serviced by Southwest, American and Delta airlines) then you will be greeted and transported to a boat for a most beautiful and refreshing 40 minute journey to our private retreat area in Yelapa.
Spend 5 days and 4 nights in a tropical retreat with breathtaking views, times of quiet reflection and times of community delight. Dine on delicious organic, meals of veggies and fish. Enjoy adventures of the soul as we watch the whales breach and play in the nearby waters. We strive to minister to your heart and your body and look forward to sending you back into the world with a heart overflowing with love and gratitude.
A sample day at a What if? retreat:
- Morning stretching for those early birds
- Energizing breakfast served while discussing your dreams with the other attendees
- A rousing morning session with StoweGood Music delighting your ears and awakening your heart
- Time to enjoy the coast or infinity pool
- A healthy lunch to power you through the day
- An afternoon overlooking the coast filled with music to heal your heart and movement to awaken your body
- Dinner with your new community
- Time of reflection around the firepit